"The Most Advanced Treatment Method for Anorexia-Bulimia: Now Anyone Can Effectively Achieve the Brain Changes Needed to Stop Their Eating Disorder, Forever.” There is Help for your Eating Disorder it’s called – Neuroplasticity. Dr Irina Webster has been at the forefront of research into eating disorders ever since she was a student doctor. You see: Dr Irina was not only studying to be a doctor, she was also a sufferer of anorexia and then bulimia for many years. Dr Irina knows both sides of these disorders, she understands the overwhelming ED urges that can strike a sufferer. She totally understands the bad feelings, emotions and self loathing behind anorexia and bulimia, that keeps the sufferer locked in. She is well aware of the feelings of hopelessness and utter loathing that the sufferer feels after they promised themself they would stop their destructive habits, but go straight back to the disorder: even after attending clinics and therapists. She knows what it is like to over exercise to the extreme, take heaps of laxatives, shun family gatherings and nearly become a hermit all for the sake of her disorder. Some how with determination and goals Dr Irina was able to fight back against the urges and discover the one thing that helped her to beating the disorder: Neuroplasticity. Neuroplasticity is the ability of the brain to change itself in respond to feelings, emotions and actions. It is about changing the structure and function of the brain. Dr Irina has found it is the only thing that will stop an eating disorder. You see! Neuroplasticity can erase the eating disorder messages installed in the brain by the ED, and embed new ones which are positive and constructive. The power of Neuroplasticity allows you to do that. It is only a matter of knowing about this natural ability and knowing the correct way and the correct methods to use. This is what Dr Irina's book is all about, it gives you the methods and information to turn your anorexia – bulimia around and free yourself from them. This is what one of the research pioneers of Neuroplasticity has to say:
You will find 5 important steps in this book to help you beat your Eating Disorder for good.
- The 1st step: Believe that you can stop your bulimia disorders.
- Do exercises to begin changing the way your mind works.
- 2nd step: Re- Identify.
- Recognize the false nature of your bulimia disorder thoughts.
- 3rd step: Re-Symbolize.
- Escape from loop thinking that feeds the bulimia disorder.
- 4th step: Re-Direct.
- Defeat recurrent thoughts that give power to the bulimia disorder.
- 5th step: Re-Evaluate.
- De-value and ignore harmful urges until they start to fade away.
Once you learn and practice these 5 steps your eating disorder will start to fade away. This is what you will learn in this book:
- Make permanent positive changes to the structure and function of your brain associated with stopping eating disorder behaviours.
- Stop the little voices in the head that tell you to starve or binge and purge.
- Change your feelings and sensations to the best so that you don’t have to use an eating disorder to make up for them.
- Stop the “broken eye syndrome” – when you see a fat person in a mirror when you are actually very slim.
- Have control over your anorexic or bulimic thoughts and be able to tune them out of their brain.
- Restore your feelings of hunger and of fullness sensations.
- Restore your self-esteem, feelings of control and decision-making abilities.
These are very specific results you're likely to enjoy soon after reading the book “Cure Your Eating Disorder: 5 Steps Program to Change Your Brain. Neuroplasticity Approach.”
Here are some excerpts from the book: TABLE OF CONTENTS The book is based on the principles of Neuroplasticity a well researched science. Dr Irina Webster MD has researched this topic in association with Eating Disorders extensively for many years. Only $39.95 plus $6 postage printed book.
To Order Please click here
If you are unsure about buying from the internet then the book is available from any Co-op university bookstore in your area. You can also request a copy from any Dymocks store. quote ISBN 9780980635706 Disclaimer: Not everyone will get the same benefits from the book all people are different. If you have any doubts please discuss the information in the book With your medical practitioner. The book does not replace your doctors advice or recommendations, the book is for educational purposes only.