Pregnancy is an exciting time. But it can be hard to cope with different advice from tender-hearted family and friends who want you to have a Healthy Pregnancy.
Questions arise such as what is healthy to eat? Should I exercise and how? What life style should I have? What to believe in while pregnant? What about relaxation and maintaining good relationships? Are pre-pregnancy preparations important?
This book is a deep exploration of the most important question “How to Be Healthy during Pregnancy?” And it shows you a way to health and wellbeing while expecting a child.
Reading this book you will discover:
- 5 Healthy Pregnancy Principles.
- The healthiest things to do each month during pregnancy.
- Your baby’s development, what they can do and what they can sense each week throughout the duration of the pregnancy.
- 21 Best pregnancy foods.
- How to maintain your sex life during pregnancy.
- 7 healing meditation techniques for pregnancy.
- Special exercise complexes during pregnancy.
- Beneficial yoga poses for different stages of pregnancy.
- 13 ways to bond with your unborn child.
- The safe herbal remedies to heal pregnancy complaints.
- Natural ways to keep your skin, hair and teeth beautiful during pregnancy.
- How to love your pregnant body.
- Several techniques on self-massage to heal and rejuvenate you during pregnancy.
- How a father-to-be can be a loving partner and a caring dad.
- How to quit your bad habits during pregnancy.
- How music can benefit your pregnancy and what kind of music you should avoid when expecting.
- Steps to ensure a healthy birth and fast, natural recovery.